Joyful Butterfly Takes your Privacy Seriously
Types of Data Collected
When voluntarily submitted, we collect data that is personally identifiable including but not limited to email address, first and last name, phone number, and address. As with most other websites, we also collect usage data including but not limited to your IP (internet protocol) address, the browser you used to visit our site, timestamps, the device you use to visit, referring pages, the pages you visit on Joyful Butterfly and the time spent on those pages. Visitors to Joyful Butterfly can not be personally identified by this information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are used for gathering information about webservers and browsers as well as authenticating users to prevent fraud. They also remember visitor choices such as login details and preferences to provide a more personalized experience on our website. Cookies do not contain personal information but if personal information is provided by the user, the cookies may be connected to that information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Use of Personal Data
We may use personal data to:
- Provide and maintain our service to you
- Facilitate the purchase of our items
- Provide you with news, special offers or general information unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Attend and manage your requests to us
- Analyze data, usage trends, determine effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products, marketing, and your experience
- Develop “interest-based” or “personalized advertising,” including through cross-device tracking
We may share your personal data with:
- Government agencies or law enforcement only as needed or required to prevent or investigate fraud or other unauthorized or illegal transactions
- Another business to conduct a merger, transfer, sale, or dissolution requiring a transfer of some or all of our assets.
- Third party marketers or other advertising partners that deliver advertisements about us to you
Your Privacy Control
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in internet security programs.
- You can unsubscribe from our emails with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our promotional emails.
- You may amend or delete your information at any time by signing in to your account if you have one and visiting the section that allows you to manage your personal information
- You can have us delete, or request us to assist in deleting, any personal data that we have stored for you (unless we have a legal obligation to retain it)
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.