We ship beautiful, healthy, safe plants for your pollinators! $6.95 Flat-rate shipping for Unlimited items. FREE SHIPPING on orders $75 and over.
Shipping Seed Orders:
- We package our seeds safely in Kraft bubble mailers to avoid shipping damage and include USPS First Class tracking.
- We normally ship seed orders within 1-2 business days. If for some reason we can not ship within this time, we will contact you.
- Seeds included in a plant order will be sent with the plants based on the timing of the whole order.
- 3.5″ potted plants ship in their pot. Shrubs and trees ship in their treepots. We do not ship bareroot.
- We will automatically ship plants in the spring after your last estimated frost date based on your zip code.
- Please specify your preferred ship schedule in the order comments on the checkout page.
- Plants usually ship within 5-10 business days (with the exception of Spring sales which are shipped after frost date) unless preferred ship date is provided.
- Packages ship USPS or UPS depending on time in transit/cost. Please provide both addresses if they are different.
- Tracking numbers are sent through email when the order ships.
- For the following states, we are only able to send orders via standard shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays: AK, CA, CO, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
- For the following states, we are only able to send orders via standard shipping on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays: AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, MS, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, VT, VA, WV, Washington D.C.
- We are able to ship to North and South Carolina on any business day.
Seeds do not affect the shipping cost of plant orders when combined. However, if the plants are on back order and you want the seeds immediately, please place a separate order.
Note: We cannot ship plants to Canada, Hawaii, or Arizona, only seeds and gifts.
Spring shipping for 2023 will start March 6 for certain plants and for the warmest climates. Shipping to your zip code takes place after the last estimated frost date, unless you specify a particular ship date at checkout. Find your last estimated frost date by entering your zipcode here: First and Last Frost Dates
Please contact us for other shipping options, quotes on extra large orders, or any other questions. We will gladly work with you to get the plants to you that you need, and when you need them!
Thank you for your business!