- Shipping is ONLY $4.95 total for UNLIMITED seed packets to anywhere in the US.
- Shipping for Canadian customers is $11.95 for unlimited seed packets.
- We package our seeds safely to avoid shipping damage and include USPS First Class tracking.
- We normally ship seeds within 1-2 business days. If for some reason we can not ship within this time, we will contact you.
- 3.5″ potted plants ship in their pot. Gallon plants usually ship in their dirt (bagged) but without the pot. This is more economical for our customers while still keeping the roots happy.
- Please specify your preferred ship date in the “order comments” section at the bottom of the checkout page. Otherwise we will ship ASAP.
- Plants usually ship within a week or less unless preferred ship date is provided.
- Most packages ship USPS Priority Mail. Larger orders may go through UPS or FedEx.
- Tracking numbers are sent through email when shipped.
Seeds are shipped FREE with plant orders. However, if the plants are on back order and you want the seeds immediately, please place a separate order.
Note: We cannot ship plants to Canada, only seeds.
Plant Shipping Costs:
- Shipping costs are calculated based on an approximate weight of each plant and the distance you are located from us (we are in South Carolina).
- There are weight-ranges associated with the shipping costs so you may be able to slip in an extra plant with the same shipping cost! 😉